CargoServer Version 6 #
This updated version of our managed file transfer service brings a completely refreshed user interface, a huge technology update and a lot of new features - ready to scale for high volume transfers and improved compliance and reporting.
New user interface #
Based on latest browser technology, CargoServer delivers a fast and modern user interface for creating transfers, managing files and configurations.
- Full client side driven user interface for mobile and desktop browsers
- Modern, easy to use components with familiar icons and workflows
- Improved file manager with workflows, labels, searches and notifications (content collaboration edition)
Huge technology update #
With enhanced storage technology, CargoServer can scale and efficiently isolate multiple tenant storage.
- Object store technology to scale beyond the traditional file system
- Attach internal and external cloud storage (i.e. Amazon S3)
- Improved integration and synchronisation options via API
New transfer features (CargoLink) #
Send and receive files easily with more control and compliance to business requirements.
- Create timed transfers by setting validity dates in the future
- Enforce PIN usage and delivery policies (i.e. via SMS) per system or per user
- Full PDF journal for transfers
- 2-man rule workflows (“4 eyes principle”) for approved transfers to prevent data leakage and unauthorised data transfers